Burrone Giovanelli Via Ferrata with Alpine Guide
Set out to discover the Piana Rotaliana’s most famous and fascinating via ferrata, the Burrone Giovanelli!
The Burrone Giovanelli is an easy via ferrata, perfect for experiencing the great outdoors, with the help of footholds, cables and ladders, passing magnificent waterfalls. The route takes you up an incredibly beautiful canyon between the folds of the mountain, and through a marvellous landscape with rocky crags and waterfalls, one as high as 100 metres.
Accompanied by an expert Alpine Guide, climb your way up this incredible gully to reach the lovely village of Monte di Mezzocorona!
Suitable for everyone, expert or beginner, this is a unique experience, full of excitement and fun!
Consorzio Turistico Piana Rotaliana Königsberg
Tel. +39 0461 1752525 | email@example.com
- Adult: € 65,00/person
- Minimum 2 participants
- At an extra cost: cable car ticket (if you do not have the Trentino Guest Card)
- Difficulty: easy via ferrata | Height gain: 629 m
- Timing: ½ day
- Accessibility: most of the year, as the via ferrata is in a sheltered location at low altitude
- transport from the meeting point to the start of the via ferrata
- expert Mountain Guide to accompany you the whole way
- via ferrata equipment
- Languages spoken: English, German, Spanish, Italian
- Suitable for: adults, kids (from 7/8 years old), groups
- You’ll need: walking boots, layered mountain clothing, rucksack with food and drink