Burrone Giovanelli Via Ferrata with Alpine Guide
Set out to discover the Piana Rotaliana’s most famous and fascinating via ferrata, the Burrone Giovanelli!
Accompanied by an expert Alpine Guide, climb your way up this incredible gully with the help of footholds, cables and ladders, passing magnificent waterfalls, to reach the lovely village of Monte di Mezzocorona.
Suitable for everyone, expert or beginner, this is a unique experience, full of excitement and fun!
The experience includes:
- Transport from the meeting point to the start of the via ferrata
- Expert Alpine Guide to accompany you the whole way
- Via ferrata equipment
Information and bookings
Tourist Office | Consorzio Turistico Piana Rotaliana Königsberg
Tel. 0461 1752525
Experience organised by: Bruno Nardelli - Alpine Guide.
Tel. +39 0461 1752525 (Consorzio Turistico)
Tel. +39 349 2843370 (Bruno Nardelli - Alpine Guide)
- With Trentino Guest Card: € 49.00 per adult
- Without Trentino Guest Card: € 59.00 per adult
Monte di Mezzocorona cable car (Funivia) - Lower station
Via alla Grotta - 38016 Mezzocorona (TN)
- Difficulty: easy via ferrata
- Height gain: 629 m
- Timing: ½ day
- Accessibility: most of the year, as the via ferrata is in a sheltered location at low altitude
- Languages spoken: English, German, Spanish, Italian
- Suitable for: adults, kids (from 7/8 years old), groups
- You’ll need: walking boots, layered mountain clothing, rucksack with food and drink
- At an extra cost: cable car ticket (if you do not have the Trentino Guest Card), food and drink