Trentodoc, Christmas Bubbly
Accommodation + Trentodoc Experience
Inside a bottle of Rotari Trentodoc
Get geared up for the festive season and the magic of Christmas by discovering the excellent Trentodoc Spumante Classic Method and the secrets of bubbly from the mountains!
Enjoy your holiday in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg, the wine region in the heart of Trentino midway between Trento and Bolzano! An unmissable experience awaits you at the Cantina Rotari, one of Italy’s largest and most important producers of classic method sparkling wine and flagship winery of the Mezzacorona Group. With its state-of-the-art modern design perfectly integrated into the surrounding landscape, it is the home of renowned, multi-award-winning Trentodoc sparkling wines.
ACCOMMODATION + TRENTODOC EXPERIENCE
A unique opportunity to visit the prestigious Cantina Rotari and take a fascinating journey to the very heart of the winery in complete safety to discover how a bottle of Rotari Trentodoc Classic Method is made.
Explore the origins of Trentino grape growing, learn the secrets of making sparkling wine (with explanations of base wine and cuvée, tirage area and bottling, fermentation in the bottle, aging on the lees, riddling and disgorging) and taste the superb Rotari Trentodoc AlpeRegis sparkling wines along with local Trentino products in the picturesque Old Winery!
The holiday offer consists in:
- Overnight stay in a shared double room with breakfast at Hotel Garnì La Vigna***
- The “Rotari Trentodoc” experience (at extra cost, booking required - adults: €13.00 | €6.00 with Trentino Guest Card), which includes:
- welcome to Mezzacorona World and the history of grape growing in Trentino
- guided visit to find out how a bottle of Rotari Trentodoc is made
- explanations of base wine and cuvée, tirage, bottling, fermentation in the bottle, aging on the lees, riddling and disgorging
- guided tasting of 3 excellent Rotari Trentodoc AlpeRegis sparkling wines with local Trentino products in the picturesque Old Winery
For stays of 2 nights or more:
- Trentino Guest Card included in the price of the room (discount on the experience and on purchases at the Enoteca Provinciale Palazzo Roccabruna, free admission to attractions and services, discounts on activities and at producers' outlets, and free public transport)
- a visit to the Trentino Folklife Museum in San Michele all’Adige (the largest regional ethnographic museum with 43 rooms on 5 floors), including a section on Agriculture, and one dealing with Grape Growing, Oenology and Distilling (free entrance with Trentino Guest Card).
- the countless events of Trentodoc Bubbles in the City and Winery Christmas Open Days in Trento and in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg, where Trentodoc takes centre stage! Events, tastings in the wineries and at the Enoteca Provinciale Palazzo Roccabruna, exclusive aperitifs in various bars and restaurants, deliciously stylish themed menus, all accompanied by local products!
Information and bookings: Tourist Office | Consorzio Turistico Piana Rotaliana Königsberg. Experience organised by: Cantina Rotari.