Trentino Guest Card
The whole of Trentino in your pocket
WHAT IS IT?
With Trentino Guest Card you can:
- get free admission to more than 100 museums, castles, nature parks and attractions
- get free travel in Trentino on the provincial public transport services (urban -Trento, Rovereto, Alto Garda and Pergine- and suburban public transport network of Trentino Trasporti and regional trains on the Brenner, Valsugana and Trento-Malè lines)
- get discounts on 40 activities in all of Trentino!
- taste local products in the outlets of top local producers and get a 10% discount on purchases at wineries and distilleries, in cheese factories, butchers and delicatessens, at trout farms, and on apples, soft fruits, honey and farm products
- save up to more than EUR 350 per week!
- with the special Family formula you can extend the Guest Card Trentino to include your children on holiday with you
- benefit from a range of unusual experiences and booking services with the dedicated App.
HOW TO GET ONE
Guests staying at least 2 nights in accommodation affiliated to Guest Card hospitality automatically receive a Trentino Guest Card, which is valid from the day of arrival to the day of departure.
If you are not staying in affiliated accommodation, you can buy a 7-day card at any Tourist Office at a cost of € 40.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your card at the ticket office at museums, castles, nature parks and spas to gain admission/get a discount. Unlimited access to the urban (Trento, Rovereto, Alto Garda and Pergine) and suburban public transport network of Trentino Trasporti and to regional trains (on the Brenner, Valsugana and Trento-Malè lines) is valid only if the card is integrated with the electronic transport card. The card must be validated for each trip directly on board or at railway stations.
Download the free App or connect and register with the QR code of your Trentino Guest Card: you will have access to your personal page and can activate a number of special services!
The card is for personal use and is not transferable.
The Trentino Guest Card is valid from the day of arrival at affiliated accommodation to the day of departure (if you stay longer than 20 days the card will be re-issued), or for 7 days when bought from a tourist office.
In Piana Rotaliana Königsberg
TRADITIONS, FOOD & WINE AND SERVICES
- Museo degli Usi e Costumi della Gente Trentina
- Cantina Rotari (guided tour)
- Cantina La Vis (guided tour)
- Funivia Monte di Mezzocorona (1 return ticket)