Cabernet Trentino DOC
Cabernet Trentino DOC is made from a blend of two different grape varieties, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon, which yield a generous red wine with a strong personality.
Wines can also be made individually from these two grape varieties, both of which originate from Bordeaux.
- Colour: Garnet red with orange reflections when aged.
- Aroma: Ample, with an obvious vegetal, herbaceous note.
- Taste: Plenty of body, smooth, full and velvety.
- Food matches: Roasted red meats, game and mature hard cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 18 - 20 °C.
Credits: Palazzo Roccabruna - Provincial Wine Bar