Pinot Nero Trentino DOC
This is a red wine of unusual characteristics, obtained from Pinot Nero grapes, which originated in Burgundy.
Trentino has few areas suitable for their cultivation as the vines are not especially environmentally adaptable. The typical, modern Pinot Nero has particular characteristics that appeal to even the most demanding consumer.
It is also used as base wine to produce Trentodoc Spumante Metodo Classico, Trentino renowned natural sparkling wine.
- Colour: Varying shades of ruby red.
- Aroma: Fruity, with particularly pronounced fragrances of wild cherry and blackcurrant.
- Taste: Full of flavour, smooth and harmonious, with a pleasant, slightly bitter background.
- Food matches: At its best with boiled meats, but also goes well with white farmyard meats.
- Serving temperature: 18 °C.
Credits: Palazzo Roccabruna - Provincial Wine Bar